Friday, January 10, 2014

Public Made $830,000 Off Stockmarketmindgames - Best Ever Email


This shall go down as The BEST and I mean the BEST email ever ever written to me! I am lost for words and I don't know what to say. $830,000 by following my blog from a group of retirees? They are not even my students yet! I am planning to meet them soon once they provide their contact details. I have nothing
to say but I would want to find out more and help as many people as I can!


Lost my cool last night because of one stupid mistake I made on my first trade and thereafter everything went haywire. But well, this is trading and I am still a human after all. I have emotions and I will continue to make mistakes. There is no way we can eliminate mistakes. We can only reduce as much as possible. Seeing the email above already inspired me which made up for whatever losses I incurred.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator