Monday, January 6, 2014

ACMA - The Sunday Call





So yesterday morning I was on a mission. I knew which stock was about to breakout and quickly I SMSed my preferred PA and let him know what to do today. I gave my bullish view on Acma, cut loss level but more importantly, I want all my beloved students to prosper. Today the stock broke out! Now what did I see yesterday even though the market was closed and I knew there were chances of it to breakout today? It was because there wasn't enough buying from the BBs yet and so they need to accumulate more in order for higher prices to come.






At the same time, I also posted in the SMMG Club for students to take alert of Acma.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/acma-ltd-free-calls-from-ronald-k-in.html

While the students took action, they saw results instantly. They did not wait for hours for the breakout to happen but instead within 45 minutes there or so the stock broke out. To see them trusting my calls and finding their own timing is a sense of achievement for me. As promised in my earlier blog posts that 2014 is going to be an extraordinary for  http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/, this is just the beginning for myself and my students. You will see more amazing things soon. Results is something I achieved and that is making $$ almost everyday. It seems unbelievable but who cares? Results speak volume!

Some asked why book profits so fast if the stock is going higher? My answer is everyone is different and everyone has a different time frame. There is something call buy and sell to book profits first and later when it reacts again, one can look to buy back again. 1st round confidence gain with $$ in pocket, 2nd round made extra profits. The end result must be profits $, that's all it matters!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator