Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stockmarketmindgames - Flabbergasted





I am absolutely flabbergasted and pleased to received such emails and sms. My SMS, Whatsapp and Email were absolutely flooded today with all the thank you messages. All these just spurred and inspired me for my next goal. So whats my next goal?


Attached is my dream home. Every time when I see this picture on my iphone, it just gave me new source of ideas and inspiration. I am working on a new project with the Top 30 Volume and once this project is completed and launched, very soon, I will achieve what I always wanted to achieve. I will continue to serve and work hard on my dreams. Dreams is what made Ronald K believe that everything is possible! Dreams is what made Ronald K great and think big. Now the only thing left is the proper execution of plans. We shall see. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator