Monday, January 6, 2014

DAX 30 - Fast Quick Bucks





My wife spotted a Ferrari 458. She loves it so am I. Seeing this red prancing horse running on the road really inspired me. After the demise of Visvim, Ferrari is the next source of motivation. I am planning to get 2 cars and am going to punt my next big stock so as to get this car fully paid. The more I glue my eyes on it, the more I am motivated to make big $. Who wants to join me for my next big trade?

I just got home. Minutes ago, I was having dinner with family. Nothing to do, with a few clicks of my phone, $816.35 in my pocket. Good or not?

Finished all trades with profits during dinner. The dinner which caused me $160 bucks was all fully paid. My next game tonight is the big Dow Jones tonight. I will make thousands, no more peanuts $.

Update 7:32pm 6/1/2014



Made another $584 bucks before I go shower and prepare for tonight's big Dow game!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator