Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Sharing Event by Ronald K - Whatsapp Talk



Here, I would like to thank everyone again for coming to my event yesterday. I did not made this event publicly open as there was no registration links whatsoever but still it was full house. I hope you all enjoyed the talk and learnt how my Whatsapp can benefit you and I will see you all soon again. I have waited for almost 3 weeks since I conducted my last sharing session, wanting to share an opportunity with passionate traders/investors on my strategies.

Due to exceptional high demand and requests, I will be holding another similar talk this coming Saturday. The topics for the talk is below and hence for those who are interested to know more about my Whatsapp and trading methods, do click and register below. It's almost full house again.

  • How to use CFD to long/short Singapore stocks
  • How to long receive Whatsapp Alerts and act on the right timing/price
  • Select the right stocks for quick Contra trades and make $ in 3 days 
  • How to achieve $500-$1000 a week doing stock rotation

Eventbrite - Register for Whatsapp Talk with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist