Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sembcorp Ind - $34,800 with WhatsApp







Today was a superb day even though the market collapsed. It is the day that Sembcorp Ind appeared in Top Volume but the price wasn't rising but instead, it tanked and my student made $34,800 covering his Sembcorp Ind shorts at 2.73 earlier. When I saw his trade record, I am as usual happy because I know my Whatsapp is powerful enough to spot the collapsed before it happened! See my Whatsapp alert above and click on the link below to read more.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/sembcorp-ind-another-bearish-counter.html

Eventbrite - Register for Whatsapp Talk with Ronald K

It was just last Tuesday that I gave the alert based on the hidden selling spotted on the chart and the stock from there on just showed signs of ore weakness with today releasing a bad bad news. Read the news below.

Sembcorp falls 1.4% after earnings miss estimates
Source: TheEdge Markets | Publish date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016, 11:29 AM
SINGAPORE (Aug 3): Sembcorp Industries' shares are down 1.4% to $2.74 after reporting a worse-than-expected 61.3% decline in 2Q net profit from a year ago.
Sembcorp's 1H earnings plunge 47.1% to $193.5 mil on lower profits from all segments

I didn't know such news was going to be released today but based from the chart, it has all the tale tell signs last Tuesday that it was about to tank. Since I will be holding a Whatsapp talk this coming Saturday for those who are interested to receive my alerts, I will share more about this trade and how you can profit from using CFDs to short. I have many registrations today and almost full house, so if you are interested, register below.

Eventbrite - Register for Whatsapp Talk with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist