Friday, August 19, 2016

Yuuzoo - Critical Support Region




Yuuzoo is reaching a critical support region soon and hence I am looking for some hidden buying there for a temporary stabilizing buying zone first. As blogged and predicted earlier in my blog post, I am expecting Yuuzoo to reach the 0.144-0.146 zone first and today, it's almost reaching day as it closed at a day low of 0.147. The market depth showed another wave of support region as circled. Study it and get ready for next Monday/Tuesday!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/08/yuuzoo-stabilizing-support-0144-0146.html

It's the weekend and have a great weekend ahead. I don't have weekend as I will be working. Tired but no complains, no days off. I enjoyed my work and I am reaching another milestone in my career.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist