Friday, August 12, 2016

SingMedical - Prediction Spot On 0.33-0.335, Insider Selling?








Once again, my prediction for Sing Medical was spot on with the price reaching a high of 0.33-0.335 as prediction last evening before the market even opened today! See my write up yesterday and the studying of the buy/sell Q market depth has aided me in every fashion to make this precise accurate prediction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/08/singmedical-bullish-report-out.html






This is as accurate as it gets. From the analyst report to the market depth to the chart reading, it was predictable before any price movements. Coincidentally, I just checked the latest insider trades and I saw insider selling the stock. Click and see the attached above. If my prediction is right again, I expect Sing Medical to react to the 0.28-0.285 region first and from there on, I will see the supply/demand factor again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist