Monday, March 27, 2017

Banking Sector - Shorting The Banks Today




The STI could have just experienced a fake breakout last Friday. Today I am expecting the market to correct and in fact, last Saturday during the sharing of my contra squeezing technique, I also shared a bearish outlook on the banking sector and hence I believe today is the day that the banking sector will gap down when opening.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/contra-squeezing-technique-by-ronald-k.html

Last Saturday, I also shared the Monday outlook for STI and hence it's materializing where STI would be down first. Will it turn up later? I don't think so for today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/dow-jones.html

There are 3 banking stocks and each one is subtly different. I will choose the weakest bank stock for shorting. Tomorrow is my event for stock calls and alert. I will share more stocks there.

Eventbrite - Register for my stock calls event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist