Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Kimly Group - Buyers Back!




Kimly buyers were back today!! The stock turned even though it was a sluggish and down market. Yesterday was the turning point where I spotted and shared in my private forum. Today it was pretty slow in the morning when suddenly bulk of buyers came back and started to move the stock towards the 0.5 level. See my blog post yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/kimly-group-whatsapping.html

Although I am not active in the market today, still I am aware of what's heppening in the market. I am in the look out for the next stock for the turn which I believed I found one but the timing is not right at the moment. Stay tune!

Eventbrite - Register for my stock calls event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist