Tuesday, March 21, 2017

DBS - A Bearish SOMM Whatsapp







The Dow is crashing now. I am happy now because I know we are going to see profits tomorrow for the DBS shorts we took in SOMM. Not only that, during my LIVE Trading and celebration in the noon, we also add shorts to DBS and I can only say tomorrow DBS would gap down. Looking at my private forum, I see people many $ instantly just by shorting it for a few hours. The sellers in DBS is humungous now and I believe it will correct till at $17.90+ level. Let's see tomorrow's gap down.


I will be doing an event for those who are interested in my stock calls and alert. So if you are interested to learn and find out more, please come for my event next Tuesday where I will share how you can be added.

Eventbrite - Register for my stock calls event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist