Tuesday, March 7, 2017

GSS Energy - LIVE Whatsapp Trading, Special Ops












It was another day for fast profits. This time round trading and scalping on GSS Energy when the market opened. I have some students who made like $1500 in just 2 min 29 seconds which was so fast!! While others who traded smaller, they also made some hundreds in that short 5-10 minutes time frame.

I gave an alert at 8:49am on GSS before market opened, as I knew GSS Energy was ready to shoot for a short run where all of us can do a quick scalp. Even as of now, GSS is trading at 0.183 where we are still in the $$ for our trades. 3 days in a row, from Capitaland, Wheelock to GSS, so what's next? I don't know but I am scouting and planning for my next trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist