Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Kimly Group - Whatsapping














It was earlier during our celebration that Kimly started to run. I was preparing my Whatsapp, ready to send out to all students who likes to trade fast stocks like Kimly. In fact, it could be faster before Kimly started to run at 0.445 but because everyone is cheering and celebrating, the stock suddenly ran up a little without me noticing. The above trade records are not mine. They are my students who love scalping but I think they took too fast because in my personal opinion, Kimly can raise towards the 0.47 region. Let's see.



Update: 21/3/2017, 5:05pm





Kimly hit 0.47!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it accurate? I gave a bullish alert on Kimly in my private forum earlier and LIVE here.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist