Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Jumbo - Special Ops Locked in Profits, LIVE Trading






On last Saturday evening after my morning event, I went back to did some homework on Jumbo on the charts. I saw a special rollover and alerted all my special ops about this bullish stock. We will be watching and be ready on Monday because the chart said that it was going to turn soon. Yesterday was Monday and  most of us managed to hop into Jumbo at 0.71-0.715. Today it released a superb good news that drove the stock to higher price where it's going to open store in Beijing. See below article from edge.



Picture source: http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/article/beijing-get-its-first-jumbo-seafood-restaurant-and-taste-singapore-chilli-crab









Conducted a LIVE Trading today. And when 9am market opens, Jumbo gap up higher on good news which prompted us to lock in profits. I am please to see so many trade records an my ops group is making good $$ in 1 contra day. Here, I thank everyone who came and the support you guys gave. I shall make April another good month.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist