Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Geo Energy - Inching Towards 0.35




Last Tuesday I made a bullish blog post mentioning and indicating that Geo Energy is inching towards the 0.35 region with concentrated buyers. Click and see my blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/geo-energy-concentrated-buyers.html

As of now, the buyers showed up and there was huge buy up from big buyers where the price moved towards the 0.34 region. The stock is currently in the strong hands of the big boys and personally, I would look to lock in $$ now since it has already moved from 0.31 to 0.34. It's been a pleasure ride. :)

I will be selecting and swing trading the next stock with precision. I will soon conduct an event for my stock call alerts which is per below. Register below if you are interested in my stock picks, stock alerts.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist