Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wing Tai - Special Ops Whatsapp









It was just a superb day today as my special ops made $$ in Wing Tai. We longed at 1.91 and now it's 1.93. Some booked profits already while others are holding on to the counter. If I can pick a stock that run everyday, I will be very happy to feed it to my ops. During LIVE Training today, I taught these bunch of traders how to spot and wait for a good timing to enter rather than entering based on pricing which is so stagnant. The strategies I taught can also be applied in trading US stock as shown in my student account as he rotates many counters. Congrats everyone!!!

If you are interested to add me as a friend in Facebook, you can click the link below. You can also come for my special stock alert seminar on Tuesday to find out more.

http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

Eventbrite - A Stock Alert Seminar, Register Now

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist