Monday, March 6, 2017

Wheelock - Issuing CD, Last Minute Buyers




I just revisited Wheelock and saw that they just issued a CD which meant what I saw this morning before the run was correct, something major was going to happen in Wheelock.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/wheelock-property-special-ops-whatsapp.html

The special ops group made it and obviously I want to thank one of the participants inside who alerted me this counter which then took me 46 minutes of watching before I decided that the stock was ready for a run. Althought the market was down today, still there are many counters ran like GSS, Chasen, ISR, Wheelock, Wing Tai and many others. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for a Chance to Trade with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist