Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Private Event - My Watchlist






Finished a private event last evening with a group of students yesterday. As the market gets tougher, I revealed my personal watch list and some stocks to watch out for for opportunities to trade and make $. The recent runs in penny stocks are mostly intra day scalp. The blue chips were much better like OCBC when it reached triple top and the stock started to suffer selling.

Yesterday was an important sharing because with lesser opportunities and more whirlwind in the global markets, it's best to know what to do and prepare in the future and I believed those who came yesterday were equipped. I am monitoring all the stocks I shared and will be getting ready once the signal is strong. Watch and be mindful. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist