Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sembcorp Marine - Trade Records


Received this trade record from my student last evening. I saw SembMarine started to tank after my Whatsapp alert but more importantly, I am pleased to see my students made $$. Although he traded small, still $$ in the pocket is a good feeling without suffering any reactions whatsoever. There are many counters in the market like Rowsley, Sincap, etc..but one has to find something that suits your own temperament that I believe Blue Chips suits everyone for trading rather than Rowsley which is so fast and terror. Congrats all and I will send more Whatsapp if I see something. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/sembcorp-marine-bearish-whatsapp.html

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist