Thursday, July 27, 2017

SembCorp Marine - Breaking Down Soon





SembCorp marine starting to break down further from the bearish Whatsapp I sent to my SOMM yesterday. The stock suddenly was hit by another block of sellers where they just throw and sell down the shares. With the banks moving higher and some mid caps and pennies tumbling, I think the strategy is to go short term trading and no investment due to the uncertainty and ambiguous behavior in the market.


http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/sembcorp-marine-bearish-whatsapp.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/sembcorp-marine-trade-records.html

Here, I thank everyone who signed up for my Sep 2-3 Stock Operation Course and I am pleased to announce that it will be fully sold out after tonight. In my July, Aug and Sep Stock Operation Course, I will showcase how to use CFD to do shorting and how to select the right stock with a good timing to short sell stocks. Please copy down all the secrets and strategies that I will be imparting!

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist