Friday, July 7, 2017

Cityneon - Trading Halt, Released News






Cityneon had a trading halt yesterday morning and released a news which I thought it's neutral. The stock then ran up to 1.015 high where it hit the supply zone and encountered some selling. I believed some of my students had used this up move to sell and secured profits on the stock based on the forum alert I gave on June 29 where we entered around 0.975-0.98. I am pleased that this counter was one of the better less risk counters to trade and it reaped rewards. Congrats all who made $$. :) Moving on to the next one.

I will be sharing more on my forum alerts during my talk next week. How to see the collections and study the Top Volume for clues to pick the right stock. Thanks all who have registered.

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist