Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rowsley - 1 Lot Marker Down



Ever since I made my accurate prediction on Monday that Rowsley would encounter a next wave selling @ 0.183, the stock had been in a debunking mode where the sellers had been selling non stop with many short spurts of fake breakouts. Click below to see my Monday post!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/rowsley-creeping-up.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/rowsley-next-wave-sell-down.html




This morning, at first, I though the buyers are coming back and support the stock when suddenly, there was some 1 lot markers down and the stock started to spiral down from there on. I had to admit, I almost wanted to add on positions but because I saw the 1 lot markers and how they create the fake buy queues, I decided to pull back and let the stock fall. Will be sharing more on this soon.

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist