Friday, July 28, 2017

SembCorp Marine - Profits Down by Half






It was another evening sharing session last night. I showed the crowd how my Whatsapp alert was able to spot the breakdown in SembCorp Marine before it happened yesterday! The bad news was released after market yesterday at 18:05 where their profits was down by half which explained why the share prices tumbled the past 2 days. Click below to see my Whatsapp and blog post on SembCorp Marine before the sellers came in.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/sembcorp-marine-breaking-down.html

I am not so bullish in the oil and gas sector as many stocks started to showed heavy weakness like China Aviation oil. The stock was literally breaking down from free fall with no support from buyers. In the short term, I am looking to short oil related counters.

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist