Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sembcorp Marine - A Bearish Whatsapp





Sent out a bearish whatsapp on SembMarine earlier because the stock contains so much sellers with oil might be turning down tonight. I was not watching the market in the morning and hence missed out the top price. However my team was watching closely for me and we managed to short sell at a good timing price where there was simply no fluctuations suffered and the stock tanked down in 1-2 hours time. The sellers just mounted and the buyers just gave way. Congrats to all SOMM who shorted. :)

I will share more on how to get my Whatsapp during my talk next Tuesday. Don't miss it if you are interested to receive Whatsapp.

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist