Friday, July 21, 2017

Rowsley, Kris Energy - A Good Contra Trade




My student just finished his Rowsley and Kris Energy trade for a good Contra profits of $1700+ within these 2 days. The more I share my trading strategies altruistically and conduct the frequent sharing sessions and LIVE Trading events, the better they learnt and shorten their learning curve. Although we cut loss in Tritech, but well, we moved on to other counters.

These 3 days, Rowsley had been dominating the Singapore market and it's the hottest topic and stock right now. Hence whenever I see my students trading this high risk counter, I checked their entry prices and it's normally quite a good entry point which made me believed that what I taught and shared in my course is correct, Buy before the breakout and Sell when retailers are chasing! Congrats!

Eventbrite - A Sharing Session for 1 Lot Marking

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist