Monday, July 10, 2017

Cosco Shipping - Contra Squeezed




In one of my private seminar 2 weeks back, I shared Cosco repeatedly because I knew the BBs in this counter would do a contra squeeze first before moving this counter up. The good news was just released but my sharing was done way before any good news was released. Indeed, Cosco moved higher and it's now in the Top Volume with rising price.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/06/private-sharing-with-ronald-k-week-ahead.html

Looking and analyzing the minute chart, there was serious contra squeeze, re-absorption of the sellers before they conduct a break out. In fact, there was also come collection points from the BBs before the real up move starts. I did not check on the 1 lot marking but the chart itself revealed enough information. I will be sharing the next stock that exudes similar behavior to Cosco. Thank you all for registering!

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist