Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ley Choon - 1 Lot Marking, Up $7500 Profits










Saw some 1 lot marking earlier in Ley Choon at 2.45pm and knew that the stock was going to trend higher. I decided to wait for about another 20 mins later to observe the stock closely first before deciding to gun in 2500 lots @ 0.055. At 3.10pm, I entered my positions with 2500 lots and the stock just shot up to a high of 0.058 as of now where the buyers did not stop buying.

The 1 lot marking combined with a nice collection was the confidence I needed to whack this counter. As the stock continued to rise, I am now up with a nice $7500 profits in 1 hour 30 mins. In fact, during my LIVE Trading the Dow Jones last evening, my student asked me about this counter and upon seeing the chart, I knew it's going to rise and I specifically asked them to watch and monitor this counter closely. This morning at 9am, Ley Choon shot up from 0.052 to 0.055 and I missed the boat. But I guess I am still not late to miss this boat. Thanks all who came yesterday and got hold on my watchlist. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/live-trading-dow-jones-with-ronald-k.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist