Friday, July 28, 2017

Rowsley - Thank You For Your Whatsapp







I am absolutely thankful for the Whatsapp this morning from my student who had been with me for the past 2 years. I believe over the years of trading and teaching, I had gained more wisdom and experienced when it comes to dealing with stocks and people. The skills and knowledge imparted, should you practice hard and use it everyday to watch stocks, I am confident you will see proficiency in your trading and investment. Along the way, I will also guide and help you in reading charts and time and sales. Thanks all for signing up my course. I am pleased to announced that my September course is sold out and I am left with the Oct 28-29 Stock Operation Course.

Eventbrite - Register for Growth Stocks like MM2 and Jumbo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist