Monday, July 24, 2017

Rowsley - Next Wave Sell Down?



I am not sure I am accurate or what, but indeed, Rowsley is experiencing the next wave sell down as highlighted on my morning blog post earlier. Which means, those who chased after the breakout earlier when price reached to high 0.184 was all caught off guard and started to panicky throw.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/rowsley-creeping-up.html

It could be sell on good news or it could be the time for Rowsley to run higher price is not here yet but whatever it is, the stock although in Top 1, still it's wise to find other potential counters first instead of just focusing on one counter. I will host LIVE Trading soon to share my views and trade LIVE with my students. Stay tune!

Eventbrite - A Sharing Session for 1 Lot Marking

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist