Friday, December 13, 2013

SembMar - A Breakout Today with 11 Cents!!!!!!






Yesterday after give a sneak preview that I will be watching, selecting and hand picking stocks, I could not wait and resist till the preview date but let the cat out of the bag today! http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/art-of-picking-right-stock-that.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/sembmar-short-term-hidden-buying.html
Nothing to say or comment on SembMar. There are 30 component STI stocks and I managed to pick the right one at the right moment on the right time. Today this stock broke out big time with 11 cents!! The other STI component stocks did not perform as much compared to SembMar and it continued to galloped towards the closing. This is called precision timing with pin point accuracy. The question is how did I know and how did I use Mind Analysis to hand picked it????

Just like Instead of me listening to the charts, the charts listened to me. I create the epic follow of chart patterns while the public and almost everyone follow that pattern in the case of the recent Metech Int crash!
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/metech-int-ronald-k-great-plunger-for.html
If you are inspired to be the leader in creating charts instead of following chart patterns, do let me know!







Went meeting and getting ready for my plan on the next big thing earlier today! Watch out  http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/ very soon and everyday. This event shall be something you will never witness, heard or experienced before. Forgot about all those stock market analysts, they are a usual bunch of routines. Give outlook, give stocks tips, sell indicators, sell softwares. All these don't make you a million, the real millions is in you. I am not the best stock market analyst or guru, but I am second to none because I am just an Artist.

As usual, as with all meetings are a usual bunch of time wasting talking. My meetings are super constructive and things are done at a snap of the fingers. So during the meeting, as the person is talking, I just made like $920 SGD in a few mins. Who cares what he said when he can't get things moving? Money making sessions are far more important than a boring monotonous non-conclusional meeting. Who wants to learn?


Also went to view an art yesterday which give me the ultra idea and inspiration to create something for everyone. Takashi murakami!!! A simple printed paper cost $4000?? I am planning to buy because art is something that money can't measure! His effort and ideas are unparalleled which I truly appreciate. It's the same for everything in the world, there is value for everything.


As I blog now, one of my students is reaping in consistent $$ from the DAX! Who cares about riding the trend or swing trade? When you can make $$ fast in punting, nothing else matters!

Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. - Albert Einstein.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator