Thursday, December 12, 2013

Noble Group - A quick $500





Had a super quickie short in Noble yesterday. I was chasing the shorts and I knew I would need to cover fast when the market gap down today. So this morning it gap down and whatever prices that come, I was looking to cover to avoid reactions and a rebound which is what's happening now. I will be sharing how this trade is done and how to scalp for a quick profit in my next preview sharing next Monday. With the recent plunge in STI, almost everyone is trying to search for the bottom and so where would STI end? Come join me and I shall share how to make forward projections so that you will not be slaughter with the big mass public and profit with the BBs. Interested parties can register below:

Preview Date: 16th December 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator