Thursday, December 12, 2013

Art of Picking The Right Stock That Crash/Rally



With the recent slump in STI, the penny stocks, blue chips and world wide indices, now the question is how to pick the perfect right stock that would crash/rally further should the market corrects/continue it's uptrend? In 2011, right after the market corrected big time, I managed to pick Yanlord that bucked the whole trend when STI was right at the bottom on 5/10/2011. On that day, Yanlord recorded almost 13% gain while the rest of the stocks were depressed. This one trade itself allowed me to churn $5k to $15k and thereafter I did not look back. So for this coming crash/rally, which stock am I watching or selecting? I will be sharing in my preview next Wednesday, interested parties can register.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/10/yanlord-longwaited-breakout.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator