Thursday, December 19, 2013

Keppel Corp - A Scary Flush


Yesterday I blogged about Keppel Corp's a little more upside before moving down. I also mentioned a second wave of sellers might appeared and indeed it did appeared in the afternoon!!

"Kepcorp looks like there is a little more upside before it continues it's down slide. For every rebound, I would need to watch how strong the buying is and how weak the selling is to decide it's bullishness. For if the buying wave is weak, then a second wave of sellers will emerge."

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/keppel-corp-short-term-upside.html

The stock indeed crashed yesterday and I knew some of you made $$ by shorting it. For those who attended yesterday's session, I gave an outlook to cover your shorts because by looking at the charts, it looked like a flush yesterday afternoon to scare out weak holders so they the BBs could buy more!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator