Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Ronald K Year End Sharing Show - A Block Party






I am lost for words. Really truly lost for what I am about to blog. All I can say is this is the first time ever Phillip Securities had ever open the seminar door for a speaker because the crowd was humongous so that it can contain all of them. I am glad and honored to be the first speaker to draw such a big crowd. No words can describe my feeling. I hope I did not disappoint yesterday's event with the continuous consistent profits that I reap. LIVE Analysis was great and LIVE market speculation and execution was even better.




On another note, I am working on a new project. Very soon, I will announce it on the blog and it shall benefit all of you! Yesterday, everyone witnessed what I could do during the LIVE Sharing session and all of them were interested in my next year's project. Next year shall be a superb year and a year of superfluous events! Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator