Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dow Jones - Beautiful Setups, Beautiful Trades = $1147.81





I know it's bad for health trading in the night, but it's seriously addictive when one keep making $$ and when lady luck is on your side. So last night, I yielded another $1147.81 over an hour of trading. Once again, I made some mistakes and I know what was it but it's hard not to commit mistakes. I can only reduce as much as possible but it's impossible to eliminate all. The most important thing is when punting the index, one needs to know how to turn the table around when you are wrong. Either you reduce your loss or make a come back and let losses turn back to profits again. Well, great session last night where for the entire day, by just clicking the buy/sell button, it made me a total of $3200+ for my day salary.




I am now getting ready and off to kick start the most anticipated and celebrated event of the year. Pictures will be up later!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator