Friday, December 27, 2013

Vallianz - Profit Taking



Yesterday I called for a temporary top in Vallianz. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/vallianz-temporary-top.html




When I made my call, I saw loads of hidden selling and I believed the call I made was perfect because there after there was in immediate reaction from 193/194 to 188/189. Today as Vallianz continued it's trading, it opened at 195 and soon, the stock broke down more with bountiful of profit takings to 186 at a sharp fast speed, a new low of yesterday's day low!!

On the daily chart, it is a mini breakdown at the moment and on the minute chart, the were huge signs on prices coming down and it's visual to the eyes. The price would not come down for no reason and the real reason was profit taking took place. A correction would materialize when it's least expected from the public. Be on super high alert!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator