Monday, December 30, 2013

OKH Global - It Turned and Reach 0.535!!




This morning I shared about OKH at 8:58am before the market starts where the price was at 0.515. I said I am mixed, however when it starts to turn, I shall be in. So at 10:02am, the stock started to show signs of turning. And as of now, it's already at 0.535 which is the day high as of now!! Now the point is how did I know after so many days of trading range and "not moving" activity in OKH resulted in a blog post I made this morning at 8:58am which caused it start turning accordingly to my analysis?

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/okh-watching.html

To find out more, you can come for my preview. Registration is first come first serve. Interested parties follow simple instructions below:

Preview Date: 7th January 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator