Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hang Seng - Driving A Lamborghini


I still can't erase what happened last night. A super big crowd with everyone waiting for their turn to learn LIVE Trading from Ronald K. Coming next year, I will have a major event and it shall be first come first serve. I will post when the date is drawing nearer. Everyone will have their chance to see the power of accuracy and precision timing. There won't be a big crowd for nothing if Ronald K is showing crap and there won't be so many endorsement deals for me if I cannot deliver what I promised!





So this morning, after the seminar last night, I am inspired and eager to make quick bucks to showcase what I could deliver. Within like 12 minutes, I was able to make $972.57. I am not looking for swing trades or short term trades or 5 min trades etc, I was looking for "no reactions" safe trades with fast $$ in the pocket. Making $$ in the morning and realizing $$ first thing in the morning sets the tone for my day and brings a happy face for me to go work. Trading the Hang Seng is like driving a Lamborghini, too hot and too fast to handle, but however if you get it right, the rewards shall be leap bounds within seconds and minutes!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator