Friday, December 13, 2013

The Ronald K Follow Up with Students' Session = All Day $1600+



It was a all good day yesterday starting from the morning when student kept sending me they made $$ after the December 10th Ronald K show seminar. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/the-ronald-k-show-recap-1200-for-day.html

A last minute students' event to show them variations of the buy/sell Q method followed by projections on the STI using the Ronald K's support/resistance method. Thereafter, a quick LIVE Trading on the Dow which was precision and accurate. The next moment I knew, one of the student took action and made $500 bucks within like 5-10 mins!!


After the sharing session, I went for lunch and then have another LIVE Trading with a student. We just could not get the market off our head!


It was really busy all day yesterday. Thereafter, I went for a meeting in the Phillip office so as to work on my next BIG project for all my students and the public. As you can see from the picture, the office is empty, why? Because I think investors and traders were traumatized by the recent losses in Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons! Most people lost their confidence and therefore sales were declining in the brokerage house. But who cares? I will be there working on driving people to gain convictions and confidence in trading and punting!





In the night, I met up with an old friend to do LIVE Trading again. As usual, both of us made $ in the Dow, it was a fast punting game which gave us the exhilarating ride. It became a routine for us to keep making $$ from Dow as we understand and study the behavior of the BBs' manipulation activities. Made $1600+ in under 15 minutes. It was really late and we closed shop for the day I have to go home. Bought a shirt from Visvim. If I say Visvim makes Ronald K rich, people say I am crazy, but it's buying a product and pay for an item which I spent on my future $$ motivated me to make back 5 times of what I spent! That's my mentality! The CFD provider got to fund for all my shopping spree and expenses!



Before I got home, in the middle of the night, students just kept sending me SMSes that they made $$. I couldn't believe it. This student of mine is a superman! 100% hit rate for the night with zero losses!! Oh my! $2k for the day with HSI and Dow trades! Amazing, but of course, his attitude and trading behavior is correct which allowed him to keep profiting from the market!



And finally this morning, I still received SMS that students shorted on the Dow on Dec 10th during the Ronald K show and is still holding his position. Oh my, that's a lot of $$. I do not have such patience but he has. I got more to learn from him! I am of course very impressed by the way how he believed in me and held on to the conviction that Dow was going to break down and the rest was history.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/the-ronald-k-show-recap-1200-for-day.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator