Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Year, A New Start - The Prancing Horse




After all these years of fighting the market, it's time to reward myself. I don't care what others say about me on spending $$ on cars, all I know is I am pampering myself and I will make back double of what I spent. The more I spent, the more driven i am to make to more $. My last wish now is to move in to my new house next year. I will guide and do my very best to help all my students to achieve their goals in life and we are going to kick start it soon!

Here, I just want to thank Kenneth sincerely for helping and spending his time unconditionally in helping me. Without him, there won't be this car. The purpose of buying this car is not to show off but more for my childhood dream realization after all these years of painstaking hours I spent in front of the computer just to hack the stock market. Next year is the year of horse and this prancing horse just brought me more luck. I will start the year with a Big Bang. Stay tune to http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator