Friday, December 13, 2013

Dow Jones - My Wife Christmas Present is Paid in 7 Minutes





An hour ago, I posted in Facebook that I am getting my wife a Christmas gift. I am not too sure what to get her as she already got everything. But in my mind, I was thinking to get Dow to fund my shopping spree. So 10:30pm when market started, I went short 50 contracts of the Dow and within 7 minutes, I made $907. With this $$, I now know what to get for my wife! Thanks for all the comments in Facebook! I appreciate it. My mind is clear now and I can spend a good day tomorrow with my family! I am blessed to have such a good wife and daughter. :)


They call me the human scalping machine because I made another $165 bucks which brought my total winnings to $1072 in under 10 minutes!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator