Sunday, December 8, 2013

Trading The Dow + Hang Seng Index = Student Results


Most of my students would probably able to achieve this result after December 10th. I will show how it's done. If one cannot make it on dec 10th, then It shall only be taught in the stock operation course.

Every night, even when I am on holiday, I kept thinking the execution plan for dec 10th. I will try my very best to help those who are coming that day to overcome fear and be confident in their trading. As much as I want everyone to prosper, I know everyone is different and it takes time. The process and journey requires effort and constant learning. At least that's how I did it.

I am putting and thinking of others' successes than myself. I had succeeded and there is no point for me to continue my streak and only think of myself. Giving is caring so I will try my very best to assist as much as possible. But like I said, every human is different and there is only so much I can do. I can't please everyone but I can affect their lives.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator