Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dow, Dax, HSI, Nikkei, ASX - Student Profit $2K In 3 Days




To wake up and see such SMS is a blessed! Knowing that your students are progressing and gain confidence each day, I had done my job. This is just part 1 of the Ronald K show. There is still part 2 and part 3. I am already working with partners and very soon, they will be executed. Stay tune! For those who are coming to the stock operation preview I shall also share how it's done. Interested parties can register.

Preview Date: 16th December2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator