Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Genting SP - Made $$ in Min Chart







As posted on my blog early in the morning and in the public forum and of course as usual in the SMMG Club before the market was opened, my game plan is not to go long in Genting because sellers may appear. Indeed within minutes after market opened, Genting suffered some selling in the min chart and as usual some clients made $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/genting-sp-wave-of-buying.html


At this moment in the min chart, I will decipher the next move for my next game plan in this counter. I will share more tomorrow as it's hard to illustrate and talk about timing without a white board. I am just too happy to see clients took actions and made $$. If you are interested on how to catch the bottom and sell at the top, then this workshop is for you. :))

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator