Friday, March 13, 2015

Yuuzoo - We Made $$ Again, 100% Hit Rate








Attached above are the trade records we in the SOMM club made. So far, Yuuzoo has been the stock that yielded me the most amount of $$. Everyone was happy with my call again and once again I managed to caught Yuuzoo at it's pivotal turning point yesterday. The best part about all the Yuuzoo trades was it was all within contra and we fork out 0 cents! See your trades we performed yesterday at the below link!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yuuzoo-heavy-loading-somm-club.html






The best part about this trade was an alert was sent as early as 8:13am to all students to be careful of the market today and another alert in the form of whatsapp was sent to all students not to touch yuuzoo and look to book profits in Yuuzoo today. As I scanned Yuuzoo in the morning, I saw hidden selling and immediately, an alert was sent out.





While the Dow is up 260 points, STI is down with -1.5 points in the morning. Indeed my early morning prediction was correct on profit taking. I am so blessed to have many followers who believed in me and my calls. Yuuzoo and most other stocks were not spared from this profit taking on the overall general market too. I am waiting for the next turning point, anyone wants to follow me? Send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator