Monday, March 16, 2015

TigerAir - FREE Whatsapp Alert








TigerAir just ran earlier from 0.315 to 0.335. However this call was given in the form of Whatsapp last week to those who subscribed for the service. Many clients made $$ and soon I will post the trade record here. The stock was personally hand picked by me where I detected hidden buying last week. Today the real buying gushed in and walloped the stock to a higher price!

Wednesday March 18th, I will share more on the Whatsapp and how to receive calls from me. Those who registered, see you there. On that day, please kindly bring a pen and paper to copy down the secrets.

Workshop Date: 18th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator