Monday, March 16, 2015

Yuuzoo - Another Accurate Call






Today besides all the TigerAir and Biosensor call I gave, in fact, as early as 8:11am, I already posted my bearish outlook for Yuuzoo in the public forum. I said it was going to be a bad day for Yuuzoo and becareful of any long positions.  True enough, Yuuzoo suffered some minor selling where sellers were not looking to conduct any rebound.

The question was that call was made at 8:11am before the SIMSCI futures were opened, but how did I knew it was going to turn bearish? It has something to do with the buy/sell Q from last Friday's closing before the opening bell today. The charting platform has min, hour, daily and weekly chart but actually, there is the tick second chart which is the buy/sell Q of any stocks. There are a few seats left for Wednesday's talk and I will include the buy/sell Q as one of the topic. See you guys there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator