Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Genting SP - Wave of Buying




I was speaking about the right time to enter on my blog post yesterday was Genting was trading at 0.91/0.915. After my blog, the stock started to revealed some form of buying which lead to a heavy rebound and closing at 0.955/0.96.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/genting-sp-where-is-it-heading-to.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/spackman-smmg-club-alert.html

During that time when I post, I only saw panic selling and almost everyone was liquidating Genting shares which present a good opportunity to buy the stock at the bottom. For today, my suggestion is not to touch Genting as some profit taking might appear. I will talk about the next timing entry for Genting tomorrow during my Workshop. This Workshop is FREE, so don't miss it! See you guys there! Thanks for all who registered, you won't regret!

Workshop Date: 11th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator