Monday, March 30, 2015

Yuuzoo - Bearish Prediction on Sunday, Dumping on Monday






Last night I posted on the public forum that Yuuzoo's results had already factored in into the run recently when we witnessed Yuuzoo ran from 0.275 on a Monday to 0.31 as of last Friday. As I was analyzing the chart, I realized that there was perks and excitement where buyers were chasing madly on the stock, hoping for an extraordinary results to only realized that those chasing were soon dampened with price declining.

Since the call was made on a Sunday where the market was not opened, I was reading ahead of the game to have a sense of direction of where is it heading to. True enough, today we experienced many sellers dumping the shares to a low of 0.29 as captured above. I am no longer into this stock at the moment because it's not the right stock now. I am moving on to some other potential counters first. For those who wants to follow my calls, I shall see you tomorrow in the workshop!

Update: 30/3/2015, 6:33pm


Sellers all the way in Yuuzoo as predicted. Dumping just would not stop.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator