Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yuuzoo - Hidden Buying/Selling



Ever since I caught 6 straight times right on the peak and bottom of Yuuzoo since Jan 7th with trade records proven, my hit rate for this counter is 100%. It seemed as though I have affinity with this counter when I could read the forward movements of the Big Boys before the make their next step. Don't believe me? See my Yuuzoo track records.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/yuuzoo

All I use was that simple hidden buying/selling to determine where the buying/selling point was before we see high volume of selling which materialized later with price trending down. Today was another day that from the time and sales, I saw fake buying in this counter. For those who went long earlier at 0.31-0.33 range, be careful of your long positions for the short term.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator